Do you like spinach?
I love using spinach in salads and on pizza.
Here is a simple easy way to enjoy spinach
My favorite way to eat spinach is to sauté spinach with olive oil and garlic.
The recipe is very simple.
This recipe would work for any leafy green like kale arugula and even dandelions!
2-3 cups of fresh spinach
2-3 cloves of garlic,
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Here are the steps:
- Wash the spinach and drain in a colander
- You can release excess water by putting the spinach in a salad spinner.
- Mince 2-3 (or more) cloves of garlic,.
- Put the olive oil in a pan and heat to medium
- When the pan is hot put in the minced garlic
- Let the garlic saute for a minute or 2.
- Do not over cook the garlic
- Put the spinach in the pan and cook
- Salt and pepper to taste.
You can use the spinach as a side dish, put it on a pizza or calzone, and even use in an omelette.
There you have it easy, simple healthy and delicious!
Thanks for watching! Show a little spinach love and subscribe to the pizza therapy channel here on YouTube…
Spinach and pizza on earth, goodwill to all!
Here is the video:
Here is some Spinach Pasta to try:
Least we forget our old friend, Pop Eye’s Spinach…,p>